Vybz Kartel Downplays New Music Rumors Makes Announcement
Vybz Kartel is downplaying rumors that he has halted his new music releases until a verdict is reached in his appeal.
The self-proclaimed Worl'Boss took to Instagram on Wednesday to react to reports that he has halted his new music where he shared a recent collaboration with Lolaa Smiles and announced an upcoming collaboration with Sanchea, another new female artist. Our sources within the Gaza told us that these ii singles were put together from previously recorded material, and insist that it'southward unlikely that any new solo singles from Vybz Kartel will come before the appeal example completely wraps in the courts.
"There is always a push button to keep things fresh on the airwaves, but right now the entreatment takes priority, and that'due south just the hard truth," sources told Urban Islandz. "I know the fans are going to bombard he dominate for new music because nosotros take the best fans and they volition become new music so stay up to date."
Nosotros're as well told that some new music might come up out of Vybz Kartel's camp old this calendar month, but the strategy still remains to wait on a verdict in his appeal case. That verdict could take weeks, or it could accept months, so it's nonetheless a gamble for Kartel and his squad since they will not want to lose whatever momentum.
Source: https://urbanislandz.com/2018/09/06/vybz-kartel-downplays-new-music-rumors-makes-announcement/
0 Response to "Vybz Kartel Downplays New Music Rumors Makes Announcement"
Post a Comment